5.03.2007

Just say NO to the Elite!!!

As much as I wanted to cave in and buy the Elite...I just couldn't do it. The Premium 360 will have the new more quiet chips and the HDMI port in the fall, so I convinced myself to hold out for a bit longer. I have Gears of War just sitting there in plastic, guess I'll be returning that to the store soon. Meanwhile, I have a PS3 collecting dust because I'm too cheap to shell out the cash for Motor Storm - and let's be honest, that's the only game worth buying at this point.

I heard some crazy rumor about some of the Premium 360 units actually floating around out there with the HDMI port. Is this true? Please let me know in the comments if it's true, I think I'm just stupid enough to shell out $400 now, then sell it back when the new version comes out.

No comments: