12.05.2007

Hello All!

I'm Chris, and I will be collaborating with Jack on this blog. I wanted to take this time to introduce myself.

Jack and I have known each other for a long long time now. We both share a love of videogames. I have been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and have played many many games on many many consoles. I enjoy PC gaming as well, but haven't had as much time to spend on the PC of late. I currently own NES, N64, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, and XBOX 360 consoles.

I have 2 ugly kids aged 16mo and 4years. Just for the record.. my wife is the only girl I have ever put over a game.

My 4 year old is just starting to get into gaming which is really cool. He currently loves playing Viva Pinata, and Lego Star Wars 2. He is kind of annoying to play LSW2 with, since he seems to like to run the opposite direction im going in all the time, but I'm not giving up hope yet.

Lately, I have been really into PGR3, the Orange Box, Rock Band, and am currently awaiting patiently Assassins Creed (my Christmas gift).

My function here will be to help Jack maintain the blog, and collaborate on posts with him. I hope you enjoy my contribution to this blog. I am very excited to be a part of it.

No comments: