1.23.2008

Games Over Girls Podcast

Since starting this blog, my main objective was to start a podcast. This blogging shit's for the birds! Writing is annoying, I'd much rather have a little radio show that will flow freely. It's hard for me to express emotion in writing, not to mention I'll sit there reading and re-writing my thoughts, sure it may come out better when you have time to think about what you want to say - but it's not really the way it should be. I want all the stupid shit I say and think to come out naturally, it's honest that way, not as canned.
What do you say Chris, you want to move this thing to the full website and start the podcast or what?!
Chris - Yah, I'm down with doing the podcast Jacko.. Let's work on it this weekend, if you are not falling down drunk as usual ;)

No comments: