3.31.2007

GAMES OVER GIRLS PODCAST

Don't get too excited just yet, this isn't the big announcement of when the podcast will be starting, it's quite a ways off. As I write this I'm listening to the Cheapassgamer.com podcast, all I can say is that suicide doesn't seem like such a bad idea. I can't wait until we can get our thing up and running, listening to the dog shit that's out there makes me more and more confident that what we have in store will by far be the best video game related podcast PERIOD. With the exception of the 1up.com podcast, the people who do these things are completely void of any personality.They try way too hard to be funny by laughing at all there own jokes and just laughing at random comments they make- it's like the tards who put lol after every comment they make on a message board like "I just got home from work and ate a peanut butter and banana sandwich lol lol lol". Why are people such jerk offs?

Anyway, getting back to the podcast. It's not really going to be an informative show, just a few guys giving our views on what's going on in the industry and what kinds of things we would like to see change. Expect a lot of nostalgia, I really miss the 8 and 16 bit days- mainly i just really miss playing 2D games on a big screen. Think of it like the Retronauts podcast minus the douche bags.

I don't mean to be a prick to the 1up.com guys, I respect there work, but between Luke Smith yelling "JESUS CHRIST GARNET" every fucking 2 minutes, and that cunt Chris Kohler with his constant interrupting all the time, it's enough to drive you insane. Wouldn't you like to here people just talking without the ego's? Well we'll be delivering it, hopefully sooner than later.

No comments: