3.25.2007

Welcome sportos, motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, and dickheads

I'm gonna make this a quick one. Basically i just wanted to say that this is going to be a site primarily about video games, but i may go off about random things like movies, music, whatever is giving me a chubbo or pissing me off at that moment.

I will not get into any technical jargon like mode 7, parallax scrolling backgrounds, or any of that other crazy shit the teenagers are talking about today. Tech talk bores me, I can only imagine that the only thing less interesting is watching Nascar, and quite frankly, I don't need that kind of pressure.

At some point there will be a real website going up. The main focus will be a podcast and trying to establish a real gaming community, gone will be the days of douche bags arguing over why the console they own is better than console x, IT'S BULLSHIT! enjoy gaming to it's fullest, buy every console- if you can't afford them all, buy what you can and respect the rest!! No company is perfect, that's why there are three of them- Nintendo gives us the best first party games and different way to play them on an inexpensive console, a huge library of games, but we're stuck with dog shit graphics. Sony gives us amazing visuals, Blu-ray dvd and a couple of really good exclusives.....for now anyway, a huge library of games, but the price is friggin ridiculous. And Microsoft is right in the middle , it has the best online system, HD-DVD add on, and has amazing visuals at a so so price, but the gripes I have with them are with the 3 sku idea and this new Elite model, don't get me wrong, it's cool, but i can't help thinking that they would've done better with a 60 or 80 gig hard drive and left it at $400.00.

Anyways, it's late, and I've got plenty of time to rant about all this on another day.

Thanks

No comments: