4.19.2007

Fuckin Microsoft

Yeah, so the Xbox 360 elite comes out in a week or so, and as I've been saying, this is going to be the time when I finally join in on all the fun. Well, yet again I'm getting second thoughts, rumor has it that this is just to tide us over until the next Xbox 360 version 3.1 will be coming out. This will include the newer chips that will make the system run quietly and maybe, uh...not break?

This is just insane to me, why as a company that's trying to make a name for themselves in the video game market, would you constantly shoot yourself in the foot? Releasing 75 different versions of a $400 + console will not sit well with the gaming community- this is not the game boy. It's hard to justify spending this that much dough once, let alone 3 fucking times!

Here's the problem, I can't wait any longer. I bought Gears of War a week ago and I'm not gonna deprive myself of the fun I should have been having for so long. So I'll bite this time Microsoft, and I'll just sell the Elite when the next one comes out, but PLEASE stop with the bullshit. If the next version comes out 3 months after the Elite, I'm going to lose my shit!

No comments: