4.04.2007

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

It's official, I'm now disgusted with the Wii, that is unless this thing turns out to actually have GOOD Wii controls. I can picture it now, I'm in the village with 15 or so zombies, 2 feet from my face......Please readjust your Wii remote. Fuck that, if I'm to put up with ports of games from yesteryear, I best be getting.....

1. slight upgrade in graphics

2. 2 or more new levels

3. a super easy mode (I am terrible at video games)

4. the best controls possible- do not throw it together in a day or 2

Now I know this news is still fresh, and we don't know what we're getting yet, but I can't help but feel that we're getting the shaft already. They've not yet shown me that the Wii is a capable system. I praise Excite Truck, but for a system that launched 4 months ago, the only glimmer of hope (Metroid) is at least another 4 months away.

No comments: